Tuesday, March 4, 2008

04 Mar 2008

Okay, I've got about an hour free till my alarm rings and it's time to pack up and have some dinner before heading to another Easter drama rehearsal. I've already missed about a week of it, so I can't wait to get back.

Birth the GradShow was great. It's too soon to say whether I'll miss the rest of the retards of DCMD. I probably will.

I gave Azhar my Rook silkscreen. The one with Jessika on it.

I've been having ideas swimming around in my head, but can't seem to sit down to jot it out.

Actually I've been having loads of crazy stuff going on in my head. Things that make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs, and other things that make me want to sit on the roof of a tall building and stare at nothing until the day passes and my commitments force me back to Earth.

Hey Aaron, I probably won't want to go anywhere in Scotland. I think my trip would be worth it to just sit in a cosy corner and talk till our voices run out. You're definitely my best friend in this world.



I've only heard this song once, pretty long ago, but it's been stuck in my head for a while.

I think most people have a sort of defence system when they feel defeated/threatened/embarrassed/whatever. I know, or at least have come to realise, that whenever I seem to be heading for a train wreck, my first reaction is to feel lethargic. And most of the time I can't control it. My mind just goes blank and I can't think of anything else except "I must be tired". Does anyone else feel this way?

And there's so much more inside my head that I find so hard to express right now.

1 comment:

DANIEL MAINÉ said...

loooove that song, i hear it in "whithout a trace" tv show, and really love it. nice election.