Thursday, November 1, 2007

31 Oct 2007

II just broke fast, and there's nothing to eat at home except CHOCOLATE.

Then I realised that when we (or myself, at least) break fast, we don't eat to relieve hunger. We eat because we want to please our palate.

Or at least, that's how I feel now: I haven't eaten for the longest time, I've got a mountain of chocolate on my kitchen table, and after a bar, I'm suddenly not as hungry as I thought I was. In fact, I think I could probably eat nothing and wait till the morning comes to eat something I'd like.

Or whatever. Ha.

I wish people would learn to laugh more at themselves. It's funny how someone could laugh so hard at another person's expense, yet take it so seriously when the exact same thing happens to them.

I pledge to not take myself seriously from now on.

And I think I'm hungry enough to get out of my house and walk over to Holland Village for some food. Or at least, the food there is good enough to warrant a trip there.

And I think that this shade of grey makes everything I post here a little bit more sombre than I intend it to be.

No comments: