Thursday, September 27, 2007

27 Sept 2007

Okay, an update.

On my upcoming competition (oh mah gawd, it's in 3 weeks), I finally managed to get a hold of my (ex-)secretary. Which is good, because now every-thing's moving full-speed ahead (albeit almost a month behind schedule). There's a chance that New Balance will sponsor our competition, too. Even though it's been pretty hectic, I'm really proud of my team of people. They don't ever give up. Plus, I'm not exactly the easiest or most pleasant person to work with, so they deserve extra points just for letting me lead them. What's worth saying is worth repeating, so I say again: I'm real proud to be heading this team of excellent people.

The Annual Wushu Inter-Varsity Program (Unofficial) will be held at Singapore Polytechnic's Sports Hall on the 20th of October from 10am to 5pm. Admission is free.

I think my competition routine is doing major damage to my legs (and lower back, but to a smaller extent). My left knee's acting up for the first time in months, and I recently sprained my right ankle (okay, two weeks ago isn't recent). For the past few nights, I've been sleeping with knee guards and socks to keep my joints warm (in the hope that they'll heal up and stop hurting). I really do feel like an old man...

Oh, the Drama Ministry dance classes with Ryan has ended. It was real fun, but I must say I'm not much of a dancer, and quite frankly, I don't really enjoy dancing. Or maybe I'm just stiff. Haha.

Random quote: "Round 1: Fight!"

No comments: